A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- Asante Three Rivers Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Roberts practice?
Dr. Timothy Roberts practices Family Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Family Physicians.