A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Roberts is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Community Hospital - Washin
- St Charles Health System-Redmo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy E Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Timothy Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Roberts practices Family Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Grants Pass Family Physicians.