A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ryan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ryan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ryan practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.