A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ryan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ryan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Ryan practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.