A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ehlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ehlen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehlen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ehlen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ehlen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehlen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehlen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Ehlen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Ehlen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ehlen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Ehlen practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.