A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ekpo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ekpo, Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekpo graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Ekpo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ephraim Ekpo DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Ekpo practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ekpo has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Ekpo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Surgeons and Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.