A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Elfelt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Elfelt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Elfelt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfelt graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Elfelt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Elfelt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Elfelt practice?
- Dr. Timothy Elfelt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Elfelt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.