Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ellington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ellington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ellington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Practiced in Greenville since 1983.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellington graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Ellington practice?
Dr. Timothy Ellington practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Nephrologists, Greenville Family Physicians, and Greenville General Practitioners.