Emergency Physicians, Internist

Longview Regional Medical Center
2901 N 4th St
Longview, TX 75605
903-232-3675
Locations and availability (1)

|  Emergency visit, blood pressure/heart palpitations  |  show details
by Susan on Jul 18th, 2010

I was treated with great care, timeliness, friendliness, concern. Dr. Archer was extremely caring, friendly, took time to explain was going, answer questions. He was very reassuring. I felt that if I had any other question or concern he would have been more than happy to answer and explain.

|  Jerk in ER  |  show details
by Elizabeth on Jul 7th, 2010

I was seen my Dr. Archer in Longview, TX at Regional Hospital in the Emergency Room. During my initial intake in the ER Dr. Gonzales was on call and, though I had to wait an hour to finally see her. She was apologetic about the wait time because of my urgent care situation. And during the same visit while waiting of a CAT scan, Dr. Archer took over replacing Dr. Gonzales who was no longer on call. Dr. Archer barged in the er room where I was waiting for the results of the cat scan in unbearable and excruciating pain yelling at me that I had an intestinal blockage and would require a nasal gastric tube to relieve the blockage and deflate the stomach and to prevent vomiting. When I asked if there was a chance of me vomiting while having the nasal gastric tube he became irate and berating me about not listing to him and was appalled that I had asked him to repeat himself though it was 3 am and I was in severe pain. He was a total jerk and acted as if was on speed or something by yelling and becoming confrontational regarding a procedure that I was going to undergo. If you care about your health or a loved ones, you will steer clear of Longview Regionals ER.