3.0

Emergency visit, blood pressure/heart palpitations show details Emergency visit, blood pressure/heart palpitations
by Susan on Jul 18th, 2010

I was treated with great care, timeliness, friendliness, concern. Dr. Archer was extremely caring, friendly, took time to explain was going, answer questions. He was very reassuring. I felt that if I had any other question or concern he would have been more than happy to answer and explain.

Jerk in ER show details Jerk in ER
by Elizabeth on Jul 7th, 2010

I was seen my Dr. Archer in Longview, TX at Regional Hospital in the Emergency Room. During my initial intake in the ER Dr. Gonzales was on call and, though I had to wait an hour to finally see her. She was apologetic about the wait time because of my urgent care situation. And during the same visit while waiting of a CAT scan, Dr. Archer took over replacing Dr. Gonzales who was no longer on call. Dr. Archer barged in the er room where I was waiting for the results of the cat scan in unbearable and excruciating pain yelling at me that I had an intestinal blockage and would require a nasal gastric tube to relieve the blockage and deflate the stomach and to prevent vomiting. When I asked if there was a chance of me vomiting while having the nasal gastric tube he became irate and berating me about not listing to him and was appalled that I had asked him to repeat himself though it was 3 am and I was in severe pain. He was a total jerk and acted as if was on speed or something by yelling and becoming confrontational regarding a procedure that I was going to undergo. If you care about your health or a loved ones, you will steer clear of Longview Regionals ER.