A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Fabian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Aortic Rupture
- Bacterial Infections
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Compartment Syndromes
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intestinal Fistula
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Reperfusion Injury
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Fabian practice?
Dr. Timothy Fabian practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.