Learn more about Dr. Timothy Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Fabian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Aortic Rupture
- Bacterial Infections
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Compartment Syndromes
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intestinal Fistula
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Reperfusion Injury
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Fabian MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Timothy Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Fabian practices Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.