Dr. Timothy Charles Fabian MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Geriatric Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Fabian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Abdominal Injuries, Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome ARDS, and Aortic Rupture.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance