Learn more about Dr. Timothy Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Fabian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Aortic Rupture
- Bacterial Infections
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Compartment Syndromes
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intestinal Fistula
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Trauma
- Reperfusion Injury
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Fabian MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Timothy Fabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Fabian practices Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.