A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Fagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Fagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Fagan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Fagan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Fagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Fagan practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.