Dr. Timothy Farrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Farrell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015

Very kind

Sugar House Clinic was recommended to us by a friend who does home health care and works with many doctors in the area. I looked up Doctor Farrell's reviews online and was thoroughly convinced. The proof has been in the pudding. He has been so kind and helpful with my mother. He takes plenty of time to consult with our family about treatment options and he treats my mom with deep respect. Our family is very grateful for his compassionate and competent service and are very fortunate to have found such a good doctor. Doctor Farrell works closely with a first rate team, and they have all been so kind.

September 23rd, 2015

Kindness, Persistence, and Genuine Care

My husband was in a lot of pain and Dr. Farrell helped us arrange many specific tests done and referred us to many different specialists until the problem was figured out and taken care of. Dr. Farrell was very persistent in following up on his progress and figuring out the next step to take. We thank him for all his efforts on our family.

May 26th, 2015

He's the greatest!

You will not find a more concerned doctor then Dr. Timothy Farrell in Salt Lake City, UT. I am in the elder care catagory. He even calls me at home, someties on the week end, for a follow up after an office visit when there is something i am to keep check on about myself. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient. He gives you all the time you need to express your allment and he talks in terms i can understand.

July 18th, 2014