Dr. Timothy Fee MD Patient Reviews

February 19th, 2016
Great & Very Patient Doctor!!!
I went to Dr Fee over a year ago to have him correct a Tummy Tuck from another doctor. He explained everything to me about the surgery. & answered all of my many questions. TT looks great now. A few weeks ago I had 16 year old saline implants removed & a breast lift. I am healing very well. He is extremely patient & answered all of them. I will continue to go to him for my yearly maintenance. 😀

September 9th, 2015
Tummy
Dr. Fee is wonderful. The initial consult completely worry free. His suggestions and experience made me feel at ease. The results were exactly what I anticipated. I am very great-full.

September 6th, 2015
I had searched around for a plastic surgeon for a while and when I met Dr. Fee for my consultation I knew he was the one. He made me feel comfortable, addressed all of my questions, even when I had just come in for pre op work, I had some questions and his staff went and got him for me, we sat down and he was great. His staff is courteous and professional as is he. I have absolutely had the best experience and would recommend him in a heartbeat!

April 22nd, 2015
First experience
My first experience with Dr. Fees and his office and it was top notch. And has been during every follow up. Dr. Fee was amazing.

October 27th, 2014
I think doctor fee is a caring doctor and will do anything to help you.
I came to doctor fee, last year becaues i wanted to get my face fixed after a doctor..... didnt do my face right. he fixed my face it looks great now, im having my lower eyes done at this time, i hope it as good as my face, he did a great job on my face ,ill let you know on the eyes. i pray every time i have anything done for me and my doctor, he is very caring to me, he loves people and wants you to be happy, i feel.i say he is a great doctor, on the lower eyes ill let everyone know soon pray for me and his hand to do a great job ,.im sure he will fix anything i need fixed, he make you feel great when you go there, and the staff is great to love them all so i would say doctor fee is great doctor .thank you for caring how i feel and my need dr fee

October 19th, 2014
Regional Sales Mgr for Natl builder
Dr Fee had to correct someone else work. I came to him for a 2nd opinion and He made me feel at ease and confident with his diagnosis. Dr Fee called me personally the day after my surgery to check on me. Even though it's only been a week since my surgery I'm very happy with the results so far. woild absolutely recommend him to friends and family!

September 9th, 2013
Medial thigh lift, Mons Pubis & TT
from the day that I had my consultation with Dr fee I knew that he was the one for me. he was very patient and kind professional and really made me feel special and I did not fail comfortable during my consultation or embarrassed. his whole entire staff umm the front office to the nurses the back office and surgical team are all excellent very professional caring. everything is well organized because when I go back for my follow up visits I'm in an out very quickly and never have to wait more than 5 minutes to get in. most doctors are always in a hurry but not dr I would give him a 10ttttttttt on his bedside manner that means a lot. yes that was one of the most painful complex surgeries that I had I had a medial side left mons pubis and a tummy tuck but if I had to do all over again I would and I would only do it with Dr fee

August 8th, 2013
Beautiful work
I couldn't be more pleased with his results!

April 12th, 2013
I love my new tatas!!!!!
Dr. Fee and his staff are fantastic. On the day of my consultation I told Dr. Fee that I wanted a natural look and wanted be about the size I looked like I was with my super padded Victoria secret bra. He knew exactly how many ccs, and witch profile would be appropriate for me. The financial person I worked with was Tracy she was helpful, funny, and did every thing she could to try and get me a pretax return loan. I saw Desere for my Pre op and she made sure that I was more than well informed about everything that my surgery would consist of. On my day of surgery everyone was kind and made me feel at ease. I didn't even get cold while they took my vitals and put in my IV because they had a blanket waiting for me. Aside from the piece of mind Dr. Fee and his staff gave me, they gave me the prettiest tatas. My love my new boobs. All of the nurses are really nice too. Thank you all at Coastal Cosmetics for all you do.

February 4th, 2013
Awesome results
I recently had a silicone gel breast augmentation with Dr. Timothy Fee of Coastal Cosmetic Center. He made me feel completely at ease from start to finish. I would recommend his office to anyone. I now look amazing and I am so happy!

August 31st, 2012
So happy to have found Dr.Fee.
I can't say enough about Dr.Fee. I had a breast lift with implants and the results are amazing! Him and his staff made me feel like family and can't wait to go back for my Botox! :)

June 6th, 2012
Was not happy.
Dr Fee has a poor bedside manner. He seemed to have no empathy when I had complications and was in pain. After two years my scars still are tender and red. I would not reccomend.