Dr. Timothy Fee MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Jacksonville, FL

April 30th, 2017
Just awful, after approximately five revisions to a botched tummy tuck and thousands upon thousands of dollars later, Dr. Fee still couldn't get it right. Please, do not let him work on you!! I truly believe that he botches his own work so that you will continue to pay more money for multiple revisions. I finally had enough and went to FIPS to have Dr. Fees disaster corrected. I now look truly amazing!!!! It is difficult for me to even write "Dr." next to his name. He does not deserve that title at all. I hope you're happy Fee that I supported you and your business for so long. The money train has stopped!!!

April 13th, 2017
Horrible experience
I had a mommy makeover and a neck lift and I look horrible. He totally ruined everything. Nothing looks good.

February 11th, 2017
Large Fatty Tumor Removal from Upper Thigh
For those cosmetic surgical or medical patients looking for some guidance on the selection of a cosmetic or surgical center, and/or a plastic or general surgeon, this review of the Coastal Cosmetic Center may be helpful. Without a confident recommendation from a general medical practitioner, or from a friend or relative, evaluating and ultimately deciding on a plastic or general surgeon can be an unsettling and insecure process. Relying on online commentary and prior patient reviews may, along with certain objective evidence (e.g. surgeon affiliations, distinctions, awards, etc.), be the only reliable source for information sufficient to make an informed, confident selection of both a cosmetic surgery facility and, more importantly, a surgeon you can trust for your general surgical or cosmetic procedural needs and desires. This will attempt to be a comprehensive review of the Coastal Cosmetic Center, Dr. Timothy E. Fee, and the center’s surgical and administrative staff, and facilities. Be aware, in case you don’t want to read any further, this will be an extremely positive review. Dr. Fee is an exceptional surgeon. You can safely rely on the supportive information and prior positive reviews about him posted on the Coastal Cosmetic Center’s website, and on other internet sites where patient feedback can be found. A typical patient is not knowledgeable or experienced enough to make a seasoned judgment on a skilled surgeon’s abilities regarding the surgical procedure itself, and obviously not during surgery. One can only assess a surgeon based on gained experience prior to surgery and the actual results of that surgery. My personal experience with Dr. Fee was extremely positive in both cases. My interaction with Dr. Fee prior to surgery indicated his willingness to provide the information necessary for me to gain the sufficient comfort I needed prior to the surgical procedure. Subsequent to surgery, Dr. Fee provided the post-surgical presence and support I needed to continue the competent care that my surgery required. Dr. Fee is confident in his skill as a surgeon, and for good reason; his confidence then naturally extends to his patients, like me, to create their justifiable confidence in him. I cannot recommend him any more highly. My anesthesiologist, Dr. Michael (Mike) Geisler was also exceptional. Dr. Geisler called me the evening before my surgery from his home to inform me of what I would expect the following day. His pre-surgery visit to me was also a caring and comforting experience, one complete with a touch of humor…very settling in anticipation of an arduous surgical event. Dr. Fee has assembled a strong surgical support team. Though there is some fear of unintentionally and unfairly omitting anyone, I want to specifically mention Dr. Fee’s three surgical nurses who assisted me during and after my surgery. Ashley, Brittney and Katie all were especially enormous help to me when I was dealing with post-surgical matters. Without any prior surgical experience, and little natural acumen around surgical or medical issues, I found their caring and informational support invaluable. They seemed always available to break away from whatever important was occupying their time to help me, even if that help was simply sympathetic reinforcement of the normal post-surgical events I was experiencing. Sound, practical, caring advice was always available to me, and I am grateful to each of them. The Coastal Cosmetic Center’s administrative staff is also excellent. Again, calling out anyone entails the risk of unfairly leaving some deserving person without mention. But, it would be remiss to not mention both Jennie and Becky in this review. I found Jennie particularly responsive. She demonstrates the dedication to patient concerns one can only imagine exists in the ideal physician’s office. Friendly, cheerful, receptive, capable, competent…it’s hard to capture all of the adjectives required to adequately express both admiration of and gratitude to Dr. Fee’s administrative staff.

February 19th, 2016
Great & Very Patient Doctor!!!
I went to Dr Fee over a year ago to have him correct a Tummy Tuck from another doctor. He explained everything to me about the surgery. & answered all of my many questions. TT looks great now. A few weeks ago I had 16 year old saline implants removed & a breast lift. I am healing very well. He is extremely patient & answered all of them. I will continue to go to him for my yearly maintenance. 😀

September 9th, 2015
Tummy
Dr. Fee is wonderful. The initial consult completely worry free. His suggestions and experience made me feel at ease. The results were exactly what I anticipated. I am very great-full.

September 6th, 2015
I had searched around for a plastic surgeon for a while and when I met Dr. Fee for my consultation I knew he was the one. He made me feel comfortable, addressed all of my questions, even when I had just come in for pre op work, I had some questions and his staff went and got him for me, we sat down and he was great. His staff is courteous and professional as is he. I have absolutely had the best experience and would recommend him in a heartbeat!

April 22nd, 2015
First experience
My first experience with Dr. Fees and his office and it was top notch. And has been during every follow up. Dr. Fee was amazing.

October 27th, 2014
I think doctor fee is a caring doctor and will do anything to help you.
I came to doctor fee, last year becaues i wanted to get my face fixed after a doctor..... didnt do my face right. he fixed my face it looks great now, im having my lower eyes done at this time, i hope it as good as my face, he did a great job on my face ,ill let you know on the eyes. i pray every time i have anything done for me and my doctor, he is very caring to me, he loves people and wants you to be happy, i feel.i say he is a great doctor, on the lower eyes ill let everyone know soon pray for me and his hand to do a great job ,.im sure he will fix anything i need fixed, he make you feel great when you go there, and the staff is great to love them all so i would say doctor fee is great doctor .thank you for caring how i feel and my need dr fee

October 19th, 2014
Regional Sales Mgr for Natl builder
Dr Fee had to correct someone else work. I came to him for a 2nd opinion and He made me feel at ease and confident with his diagnosis. Dr Fee called me personally the day after my surgery to check on me. Even though it's only been a week since my surgery I'm very happy with the results so far. woild absolutely recommend him to friends and family!

September 9th, 2013
Medial thigh lift, Mons Pubis & TT
from the day that I had my consultation with Dr fee I knew that he was the one for me. he was very patient and kind professional and really made me feel special and I did not fail comfortable during my consultation or embarrassed. his whole entire staff umm the front office to the nurses the back office and surgical team are all excellent very professional caring. everything is well organized because when I go back for my follow up visits I'm in an out very quickly and never have to wait more than 5 minutes to get in. most doctors are always in a hurry but not dr I would give him a 10ttttttttt on his bedside manner that means a lot. yes that was one of the most painful complex surgeries that I had I had a medial side left mons pubis and a tummy tuck but if I had to do all over again I would and I would only do it with Dr fee

August 8th, 2013
Beautiful work
I couldn't be more pleased with his results!

April 12th, 2013
I love my new tatas!!!!!
Dr. Fee and his staff are fantastic. On the day of my consultation I told Dr. Fee that I wanted a natural look and wanted be about the size I looked like I was with my super padded Victoria secret bra. He knew exactly how many ccs, and witch profile would be appropriate for me. The financial person I worked with was Tracy she was helpful, funny, and did every thing she could to try and get me a pretax return loan. I saw Desere for my Pre op and she made sure that I was more than well informed about everything that my surgery would consist of. On my day of surgery everyone was kind and made me feel at ease. I didn't even get cold while they took my vitals and put in my IV because they had a blanket waiting for me. Aside from the piece of mind Dr. Fee and his staff gave me, they gave me the prettiest tatas. My love my new boobs. All of the nurses are really nice too. Thank you all at Coastal Cosmetics for all you do.