A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Feger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Feger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Feger, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feger graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feger has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Feger FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Feger practice?
- Dr. Timothy Feger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Feger practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, KY and Madison, IN.
See Louisville Allergists and Louisville Pediatricians.