A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Feger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Feger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feger
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Feger, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feger graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feger has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Feger FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Feger practice?
- Dr. Timothy Feger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Feger practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN and Shelbyville, KY.
See Louisville Allergists and Louisville Pediatricians.