A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Feger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Feger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Feger, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feger graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feger has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Alan Feger FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Feger practice?
- Dr. Timothy Feger has 27 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Feger practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN and Somerset, KY.
See Louisville Allergists and Louisville Pediatricians.