Learn more about Dr. Timothy Feger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Feger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Feger, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feger graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feger has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Feger FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Feger practice?
- Dr. Timothy Feger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Feger practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Shelbyville, KY and Madison, IN.
See Louisville Allergists and Louisville Pediatricians.