A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Feger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Feger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Feger, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feger graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feger has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Baptist Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan