Dr. Timothy Field Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Field?

Real Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr Field is a doctor who actually cares about his patients, not just making another dollar. I hate that he moved from Jacksonville but I'm thrilled he followed his heart and faith. Thank you for being what a doctor should be. I'm glad you delivered my son, Dr Field!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I made an appointment for my wife from the hospital which he works just on Tuesdays. We were there in time, but he was not around the hospital. I asked to information desk about him. Lady in information desk found his cell number and called him. His reaction is like "I am in different location and make another appointment." I got an appointment from the hospital, not from his office. Also, I drove to there from Dallas. It took almost 3 hours. Do not trust him, find another doctor.

Posted on October 25th, 2017