A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Finney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Finney, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finney
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Finney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Finney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Finney graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Patrick Finney MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Finney practice?
- Dr. Timothy Finney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Finney practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons, New Orleans Family Physicians, and New Orleans Sports Medicine Doctors.