Learn more about Dr. Timothy Finney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Finney, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finney
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Finney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Finney graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Finney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Patrick Finney MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Finney practice?
- Dr. Timothy Finney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Finney practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Marrero, LA.
See Metairie Surgeons, Metairie Family Physicians, and Metairie Neurologists.