Family Practitioner
Perkiomen Valley Family Prctce
78 2nd Ave
Collegeville, PA 19426
610-409-9999
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

He doesn't look you in the eye when he talks to you. I feel like I am bothering him. Always in a hurry. Very demeaning attitude. Not a friendly atmosphere. Staff always appear stressed.

|  Worse than useless  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

I found Dr. Fiorillo through the Blue Cross website, strictly on the basis of his location, and I certainly regret it.1. in my initial patient visit, he wanted to write an incorrect diagnosis on my chart, and I had to argue with him on this subject, in spite of the fact that he had no blood tests to support this diagnosis.2. Blood was drawn for lab tests, but not sent in quickly enough. I had to go in for a second blood draw. This would normally be a mere nuisance, but I am anemic. The office neither acknowledged their error nor apologized for it (but it is documented on my blood test results). Instead they weaseled and claimed that I needed "additional" blood tests.3. Fiorillo then prescribed a heavy dosage of iron. This is a normal treatment for anemia. Too bad he neither read my chart nor listened to me when I told him that I was *already on* a high dosage of iron. Only when I objected did the office clarify.4. Fiorillo was *very* excited about ordering equipment for me in October when I first saw him, but his office never bothered to submit the order. They eventually got around to it, two and a half months later, but it was too late -- my insurance had lapsed.I would not send my worst enemy to this guy. Any one of these things is a major red light -- but together they form a pattern of complete misbehavior.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

I think he is a wonderful doctor. He is the kind of doctor that will tell you how it is without sugar coating it (in a good way ofcorse) and I like that about him. He has always been caring and accurate with anything I bring to his attention. There is also never a wait when I go into his office.