Dr. Timothy Fisher Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Fisher?

Hateful doctor !

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

He acted like he was in a rush and was annoyed. He was very rude. I will not go back.

Posted on November 21st, 2012

The guy has the bedside manner of a frozen fish stick. Fat people beware. This practice is anti-fat, anti-disabled. If you like to be thin, shut up, do as you are told, and be talked down to, this is the place for you.

Posted on June 20th, 2012

One of the best Dr's I know....Very thorough..

Agreed, He is Hateful, Avoid

Posted on April 1st, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Fisher's for years. In all fairness, I do believe he is a competent doctor and his staff has been terrific, but I've lost all faith and trust in him recently.I've got an undiagnosed problem with a pleurisy-related pain. At times the pain is manageable with ibuprofen, which I've taken for two years at 1800mg, sometimes though the pain requires more than ibuprofen.September of this year was the first time I've asked for pain medication and Doctor Fisher and I got into a shouting match about how I was to deal with this pain since he took me off of ibuprofen.Bottom line is that Dr. Fisher doesn't spend enough time with his patients. He can be hateful and if you receive pain medications once from him, start looking for another doctor, he does not treat pain.

Posted on January 19th, 2012

he is rude doses not care about his patients shreds medical records an should not be a doctor my visit there was awful an i will never go to him again an i have to go to the e.r just to get my treatment cause he dnt treat me for my blood pressure or arthritis.

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr Fisher was the 1st Dr I saw when I moved her 2 yrs ago.I had my 1st visit because my back was hurting very bad and I suffer from DDD,spinal stenosis,and also have bone spurs pressing on nerves in my spinal column.He did order an xray when I told him what was wrong but after the xray he said all he saw was a small trace of arthritis and nothing else! How come he refused an MRI and instead told me to go home&excersize &it will go away??? Now I am going to see a surgeon because this DR told me I was Fine!!! Dr Yesil has done 2 MRI in1 yr and sees very bad decline in the health of my spine as does the surgeon Michael Schlosser! Is Dr Fisher sure he's not Blind or shouldn't he retire???He needs to stop accusing everyone of seeking pain meds and look at the real problems!!!!!

Posted on July 30th, 2010