A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Flanigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Flanigan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanigan graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flanigan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flanigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Flanigan practice?
Dr. Timothy Flanigan practices Infectious Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Infectious Disease Doctors.