A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Flanigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flanigan
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Flanigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Flanigan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanigan graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flanigan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Flanigan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Flanigan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Flanigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Flanigan practices Infectious Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Infectious Disease Doctors.