Learn more about Dr. Timothy Flanigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Flanigan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flanigan graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flanigan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Flanigan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Flanigan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Flanigan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Flanigan practices Infectious Disease near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Providence Infectious Disease Doctors.