A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Floyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floyd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Floyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Floyd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Floyd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles T Floyd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Floyd practice?
- Dr. Charles Floyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Floyd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.