A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Floyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Floyd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Floyd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Timothy Floyd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Floyd practice?
- Dr. Charles Floyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Floyd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.