Internist

Student of Hippocrates show details Student of Hippocrates
May 15th, 2015

I was fortunate enough to be in Dr. French's care from the emergency room. He was thorough, he listened, then acted immediately on my case. I'm sure he excelled in his study of Hippocrates I recommend him. Hopefully, he is not so busy he can't accept me as his "new" patient.

He is what everyone wants their doctor to be show details He is what everyone wants their doctor to be
Oct 30th, 2012

Dr French has an outstanding bedside manner and spends a great deal of time in the annual exams. You do not feel rushed in anyway. He diagnoses have been right on target. My wife and both of my in-laws switched over to him as well. They all feel the same as I. It is a rare find to have a Dr that is both knowledgeable and personable. I will never consider getting another Dr.

This is a doctor who doesn't watch is watch! He explores and makes a diagnosis bases on knowledge. show details This is a doctor who doesn't watch is watch! He explores and makes a diagnosis bases on knowledge.
Oct 4th, 2012

Curiosity is the finest tool a doctor can have. Every doctor gets the same schooling but some never stop learning and Dr French is like that. From one who benefitted from his care and interest.

Caring show details Caring
Mar 3rd, 2012

I think Dr. French is a caring, concerned doctor who takes his job to heart. He always listens to my concerns and answers any questions I might have. I am blessed to have a caring physician like Dr. French.Thank you Dr. French!!!

The worst DR I have met show details The worst DR I have met
Jan 16th, 2011

Dr French is a bully who does not listen to any opinion other then his own. He is uncaring, has a poor bedside manner and a very bad temper. I have never come across a DR like him in the past and hope to never meet someone like him again.