Hospitalist, Internists

25 S River Rd
Bedford, NH 03110
603-695-2572
Locations and availability (3)

|  He is what everyone wants their doctor to be  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

Dr French has an outstanding bedside manner and spends a great deal of time in the annual exams. You do not feel rushed in anyway. He diagnoses have been right on target. My wife and both of my in-laws switched over to him as well. They all feel the same as I. It is a rare find to have a Dr that is both knowledgeable and personable. I will never consider getting another Dr.

|  This is a doctor who doesn't watch is watch! He explores and makes a diagnosis bases on knowledge.  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

Curiosity is the finest tool a doctor can have. Every doctor gets the same schooling but some never stop learning and Dr French is like that. From one who benefitted from his care and interest.

|  Caring  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

I think Dr. French is a caring, concerned doctor who takes his job to heart. He always listens to my concerns and answers any questions I might have. I am blessed to have a caring physician like Dr. French.Thank you Dr. French!!!

|  The worst DR I have met  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2011

Dr French is a bully who does not listen to any opinion other then his own. He is uncaring, has a poor bedside manner and a very bad temper. I have never come across a DR like him in the past and hope to never meet someone like him again.