Dr. Timothy Freyaldenhoven MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017
Honest and caring
I've been going to Dr. Frey for over 13 years. He is a good guy I feel like I can talk to. He doesn't always tell me what I want to hear, but that is what I go to doctors for, the truth! He is very adamant about the patient taking care of themselves in order to change their pain etc. a lot of people would rather take a pill and keep their lifestyle the same (eating whatever and not exercising), but the truth is, even when you are in pain these are the best things you can do for yourself and Dr. Frey has no problem letting you know that. He can only do so much for you and he will do his best! But you hold some of the control over your own issues too.

May 6th, 2015
Extremely long wait for test results
Had mri done on a Monday. They told me my test results would be back in the next day or maybe two days after. I called and confirmed the results were in but the doctor would have to call me with those results. It has been a week and a half and they still have not called with my results even though they have been in for over a week! I got tired of waiting for my results and got them from medical records myself! No one should have to wait that long!

April 2nd, 2015
Computer Operator
The best doctor I have ever had. he pulls no punches and lets you how to help yourself. A honest man and I highly recommend him.

February 2nd, 2015
Excellent, always considerate and timely in how and what he does and has to say to me as the patient.

January 16th, 2014
very difficult to make the nurse take my call., or inform me that my medication is ready at the pharmacy .. all the time I try to talk to her., enter the answering machine ... OMG help me!!!

November 18th, 2013
Brilliant
Dr. Freyaldenhoven is extremely knowledgeable. He is willing to use all resources available to him to help his patients, staying abreast of new findings and methods of treatment. What I personally like the best about him is his very direct and straightforward approach to my care. He tells me how he can help me and how I can help myself, no dancing around the issues. He is patient and caring but focused on solving the problems plaguing you.

April 9th, 2013
patient
I came to Dr. Tim after a lot of stress and grief over being told at the age of 40 that I had Parkinson's. I have also had type 1 diabetes for 20 years. That means nerve damage. I drive over two and a half hours one way to see Dr. Tim. Tim has always taken a lot of time with me. Answering questions and giving me information he feels I need. Does he always tell me good things and things I want to hear? NO!!! But, I truly feel he tells things that are good for me. He really does have my best interest at heart. We fuss and disagree at times. I did not like hearing how bad my diet drinks are for me. I might not like it but it is true!!! I do not go to him to hear things I like but he tells me the truth.

April 11th, 2017