Dr. Timothy Froderman Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Froderman?

A Great Doc

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Great experience from coming into door to going out. As this is my Primary care Doc, I have full confidence in Dr Froderman and his staff. Wait time is usually only 10 - 20 min. He spends what ever time I need with him and answers all questions that I have. He explains treatment, possible side effects, likely outcome and follow up instructions. I never feel rushed. Testing results are prompt. A++I would recommend him to anyone.

Not Impressed

Posted on November 27th, 2011

Nothing special... He did not talk or discuss, just did what I asked. I have to keep looking. Hard to believe that in America I have been looking for a good doctor for a few years and still have not found one.

Whats up Doc

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

I have visited this doctor twice now and have been pleased with the results. Currently I would recomend this doctor to anyone.

Not impressed

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Dr Froderman needs to learn how to deal with patients- hopefully for his sake this comes with time.

Doesn't know what he is doing yet.

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Tim Froderman is not my regular doctor, but I had to see a doctor, and he was it. First, he never even heard of my condition. I actually had to explain it to him. Next, he gave me a prescription, but no refills although he said he would give refills. When the pharmacy called to refill, he said I had to see him again, eventhough it was just 1 month since I saw him. So, I called the office every day for a week and he never returned my calls. Do not go to this doctor, at least not now.

Posted on October 14th, 2017