A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julius Fulenwider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julius Fulenwider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julius Fulenwider, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Portal Hypertension
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulenwider graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulenwider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
- Lanier Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fulenwider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julius T. Fulenwider practice?
Dr. Julius Fulenwider practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.