Learn more about Dr. Timothy Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Allen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Allen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Graham Allen MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Allen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Allen practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.