A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Berger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Lichen Planus
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Berger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy George Berger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Berger practice?
- Dr. Timothy Berger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Berger practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.