Dr. Timothy George Berger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Berger, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
He has special expertise in 19 Areas, including AIDS-Related Complex, Bacterial Skin Diseases, and Cryotherapy.16 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Berger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance