Dr. Timothy Cook MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 5 reviews

January 31st, 2017
Does not seem to care about his patients whatsoever!
Just terrible, he is a creepy individual that I would not recommend to my worst enemy, This guy needs to be put out of business permanently!

March 3rd, 2015
humiliated
Dr. Cook , is at his new place urgent care ,I have been going to covient medicle for 6 yrs now, But alot has changed no more ealk ins, I waited 40 minuets to see my dr. And My app Was schefuled weeks in advance , then I was treated so rudely and totaly humiliated. As she made untrue statements about my wanting To get better , when I mentioned The waite time she blank saide u find another dr. I was so upset by my visit. Over booking there is another problem of course..... d

August 19th, 2013
rimseyrimseylovelove
If your problem is not an emergency then it can wait until the next day. No need to spend money in the ER. Please don't tell your problems to the people at the front desk so everyone can hear you in the waiting room. Wait until you are called back and have privacy. Overall my experience has been great.

May 8th, 2013
impossible to get ahold of... but once you get in he's ok
I have a terrible time getting ahold of this practice. The office closes unexpectedly and does not make appointments (nor are they even present) during regularly posted business hours....even at 3pm mid week (Once I showed up at 2:45 to find a hand written note on the door stating that they are closed for the day) They seem to come and go as they please. This has left me to have to go to the ER for care which is really non-emergent and ends up costing me much more money. That being said- when I AM able to get to them while they are actually open Dr. Cook is always very attentive and is able to provide me with the information or resources/medicine that I need. Wait times on a walk in basis are long, often more than an hour but with a scheduled appointment they seem to be more reasonable.

November 14th, 2011
Exceptional Care!
Dr. Cook works at a walk in clinic, you would never know based on the convenience and the care you will receive! The wait time was less than an hour! That is unheard of for a walk in clinic! He went above and beyond to help me! I was given contact info to let him how I was doing! My only complaint is that where you check in is rite next to the chairs in wait room and the entire room of people can hear what ur medical problem is! Maybe they could have u write it on a piece of paper because that is really awkward and can be embarrassing!But other than that i would highly recommend Dr Cook!