A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy George, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Gerard George MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. George practice?
- Dr. Timothy George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy George practices Pediatrics near West Islip, NY.
See West Islip Pediatricians.