Learn more about Dr. Timothy Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Weber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weber has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy G. Weber practice?
Dr. Timothy Weber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Fishers Orthopedic Surgeons.