A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John`s Regional Health Center
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gabbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Gabbert practice?
Dr. Timothy Gabbert practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Clinton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, MO.
See Clinton Family Physicians and Clinton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tim Gabbert, Dr. Timmy Gabbert