A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gabbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gabbert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gabbert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B Gabbert DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Gabbert practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gabbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Gabbert practices Family Medicine near Clinton, MO.
See Clinton Primary Care Doctors.