Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gabrielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gabrielsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabrielsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabrielsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gabrielsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabrielsen graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabrielsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Winona Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Aaron Gabrielsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Gabrielsen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gabrielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Gabrielsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Winona, MN.
See Winona Orthopedic Surgeons.