A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gajewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gajewski is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gajewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajewski graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Gajewski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Chester Gajewski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Gajewski practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gajewski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Gajewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Independence, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Independence Orthopedic Surgeons.