A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gajewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gajewski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gajewski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gajewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gajewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajewski graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Gajewski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Chester Gajewski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Gajewski practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gajewski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Gajewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons and Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.