A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gajewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gajewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gajewski
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gajewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gajewski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajewski graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Gajewski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Chester Gajewski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Gajewski practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gajewski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Timothy Gajewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Johns Creek, GA.