A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Garner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Garner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
- Marion General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Francis Garner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy F. Garner practice?
- Dr. Timothy Garner has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Garner practices Family Medicine near Marion, OH.
See Marion Family Physicians.