Dr. Timothy Garner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2017
Quack
I have been in pain in my legs for years and he blew me off, year after year. Finally, a few months ago, I got an ultrasound on my legs, which he would never order, and I have P.a.d in both legs, had blockage in both legs. I hate him for leaving me to suffer.

December 28th, 2015
Dr. Garner was the best Dr. I have ever gone to. He is outstanding and I wish he hadn't retired.

October 21st, 2012
Excellent physician!

June 6th, 2012
This doctor treated me like I didn't matter and what I was going through did not matter either. At first he seemed like he cared and put me on two types of medications that made me violently ill one of which I am still on because if I stop taking it I get sicker. I feel as if he labled me and pushed medication on me that I didn't need, however the medication that I did need he would not give me. Then he imbarrassed me infront of his intire staff one day by confronting me about something that he would not even let me talk to explain to him what had really happened. If you just need a family doctor for normal sickness he's a good doctor for that but anything else I wouldn't recommend him. Also, I have waited up to two hours just to see the doctor only for him to be in the room with me for three minutes and one time they forgot I was even in the room waiting to be seen.

November 26th, 2011
overall good doctor.....the building needs some fresh paint in the interior, and the patient tables are filthy!!!!!needs cleaned.

July 13th, 2010
Current Patient
I think Dr. Garner and his staff are great people. I myself have never had a problem with them!

January 11th, 2010
dissatisfied patient
Being under tri-care insurance i had only 2 drs to choose from. My son had blood in his stool at 1 yr old and i went to Dr. Garner for help. I told him my 1 yr old had blood in his stool. He did not seem concerned and had me submit a stool sample from him. The finding of the stool sample was "blood in stool". Dr called me with alarm that my son had blood in the stool - i said 'yes i know' (was he not listening before?). Since there was no finding of a parasite, my son was treated with a generic worm pill. I changed drs due to a move and when I tried to get my records transferred Dr.Garner's office wanted to charge $20 to do so and required an explanation to do so. I never was able to get my son's records transferred, and received what appeared an angry letter for wanting to change doctors. Bedside manner for this doctor and lack of concern for record transfers have much to be desired.

August 23rd, 2015