A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garner
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Garner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Garner practice?
- Dr. John Garner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Garner practices Family Medicine near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Family Physicians.