A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Garner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Garner practice?
- Dr. John Garner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Garner practices Family Medicine near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Primary Care Doctors.