A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Garner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garner
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Garner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Garner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Garner practice?
- Dr. John Garner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Garner practices Family Medicine near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Family Physicians.