A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Garrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Garrington, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrington graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Garrington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Garrington MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Garrington practice?
- Dr. Timothy Garrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Garrington practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Oncologists.