Learn more about Dr. Timothy Garrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Garrington, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrington
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Garrington, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrington graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Garrington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Garrington MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Garrington practice?
- Dr. Timothy Garrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Garrington practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.