Learn more about Dr. Timothy Garrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Garrington, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Garrington, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrington graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Garrington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Garrington MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Garrington practice?
- Dr. Timothy Garrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Garrington practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.