A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Garvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Garvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Garvey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Garvey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Garvey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Garvey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Garvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Garvey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.