Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Garvey
Dr. Timothy Garvey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Garvey is affiliated with St Francis Regional Medical Center, Childrens Hospitals and Clinics and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. Dr. Garvey has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Garvey has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Timothy Garvey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.