A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Garvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Garvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garvey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Garvey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Garvey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Garvey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Garvey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Garvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Garvey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.