A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Garvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Garvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Garvey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garvey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Garvey practice?
Dr. Timothy Garvey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.