Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gatens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gatens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gatens
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gatens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gatens, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatens graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gatens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center of Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert Gatens MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Gatens practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gatens has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Gatens practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newark, OH.
See Newark Physiatrists.