A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gatens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gatens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gatens, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatens graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gatens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center of Newark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert Gatens MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Gatens practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gatens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Gatens practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newark, OH.
See Newark Physiatrists.