Dr. Timothy Gates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Gates?

March 27th, 2015

As a first time patient, I felt very relaxed due to his professional tone, demeanor, and genuine interest in my condition. Even though he felt his expertise was not required at this time, he suggested the next step that should be taken, with a follow up visit scheduled.

December 27th, 2013

Finally someone who got it!

I have been suffering from chronic back pain for over fifteen years. I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Gates in Bay City. I admit I was skeptical because I have seen so many physicians over the years. Wow! Not only was the office staff great, my overall experience has changed my life. Dr. Gates explained things to me in a no nonsense common sense way. For the first time in fifteen years I feel like I have control over my pain. The options presented to me where some I had not heard before. I am now exercising regularly and feel fantastic! Thank you, Dr. Gates and you wonderful staff.

October 1st, 2017