Dr. Timothy Gaul DO Patient Reviews

4.8

February 5th, 2017
# 1 Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Gaul's for many years. He is the best doctor that I have ever had. He is a very kind, caring, understanding and all around awesome doctor. Very sad that he will be leaving the practice soon. He will be missed.

July 23rd, 2015
HARD TO GET A APPOINTMENT BECASE HA IS SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR!

October 6th, 2014
I have seen a big change in Dr. Gaul recently. My appointments feel rushed, and he's always saying "come back if you feel worse, or send me an email", but truthfully -- when I go to an appointment I want an answer or at least a plan of action. I usually hate the "watch and wait" perspective. I guess I just feel like he is spending less time with me at appointments, and taking the "safe / conservative" route too often.

June 14th, 2011
top notch!
Dr. Gaul keeps up to date on my situation. he gives lots of time and really works hard to make sure i am taken care of well. he does not hesitate to send me to specialists to make sure i am as healthy as possible. i recommend him to everyone!

July 9th, 2010
Very caring Doctor
I have been taking my kids to Dr Gaul for several years. He listens and follows up on previous issues. He knows I don't believe in getting immunizations for my daughter and doesn't hold it against me. He suggested that I get the Hep vaccine for my boys since they will be going to college soon and when I agreed he thanked me for letting him give them the shot. I'm not sure if I will get it for my daughter yet, but I really appreciate his open mindedness. Some doctors think they are God-like and know everything.

November 29th, 2009
Passion & Professionalism in Child Medicine
We recently were granted custody of our God-child due to an abusive situation. Finding Dr Gaul was our biggest blessing to date! He is caring, honest, informative, professional and passionate about his work and our child! He asks for updates, listens to our concerns and explains what is going on and what we need to do to help her be well until we understand. His dedication and genuine care shine through in the way he engages our child and puts her at ease. She doesn't even mind if he wants to give her a shot! I have referred him out 4 times already. Thank you, for all you do, Dr.