Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gavin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gavin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gavin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gavin, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gavin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Gavin MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Gavin practice?
- Dr. Timothy Gavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Gavin practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.