A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Geleske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Geleske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Geleske, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geleske graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geleske has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Geleske MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Geleske practice?
- Dr. Timothy Geleske has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Geleske practices Pediatrics near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Pediatricians.