Dr. Timothy Gendron Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Gendron?

He threatened me

Posted on May 25th, 2017

When he was,a doctor in new bedford the wait times were often over 2 hours. One time after waiting for over two hours he asked how I was feeling and I replied that I was annoyed at the cronic lateNess of his office to which he replied..well I just won't refill your prescription and let's see how you feel then. I had to apologize to get my precription filled and then reported him. May be why he doesn't practice here?

Always cancelled appointments

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

He was initially from New Bedford, Massachusetts. Most of the time my appointments were cancelled. Mostly last minute. The wait was long in his office and the appointment was about 2-3 minutes long.

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I felt like he was a decent dr. but he's never on time and I felt rushed through my appointment

Not Recommended

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Saw him for two years. Not a helpful doctor, in my opinion. Over prescribed certain meds and didn't seem to care about patient concerns re: those medications. Seemed caring initially but when faced with more complex situations and ineffective treatment, then became disinterested in discussing alternative treatments, offering suggestions, etc. Like many doctors, patients with complex issues are too much hassle, apparently. Keep searching for a p-doc that will actually listen, and care, answer concerns and will work WITH YOU.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I am very impressed with this doctor and enjoy my visits to him. He is a top-notch doctor.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Gendron for almost 3 years. I think he's been sick or gone home early for snow for at least half of my appointments. At this time, I haven't seen him for 6 months since my last appointment due to cancellations. He's usually booked out at least 6 weeks, if not 2 months or more. At the time of this review, Health Partners is not doing patient transfers for psychiatric care, so if you're given an option - don't go to this doctor. And when you do see him, plan for him to be late and then rush you through your appointment.

Excellent Doc

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr. Gendron took his time, explained and most importantly, listened to me.

Posted on September 14th, 2013

I can honestly say, you arent going to find a more compassionate Dr. This guy is just great. Often times physchiatrists can be just flat out stoic business like people. But you can see his true care giving spirit in his eyes. Thank you Dr. Gendron for making my life better

Changed my life

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Dr. Gendron was the first psychiatrist I have ever been to that actuallly LISTENED to what I had to say. Whenever I had and appointment it was never rushed, moreover, he actually practiced in the capacity of a psychiatrist and a therapist. His skills as a diagnostician are unsurpassed. After my first visit with him, he prescribed medications that have never been changed, hence, he hit the nail on the head after only one visit. He always offered sound advice and was a kind and caring practicioner. Being a nurse I have worked with many other doctors, who have offices that basically are a revolving door in which they spend 3 minutes with the patient and another 3 minutes handing out prescriptions. Dr. Gendron listened, offered life skills advice, prescribed medications that were appropriate and the combination of both of those actions, improved the quality of my life by 80% and whenever I left his office, I felt so much better than when I entered. He has a the ability to make one feel validated and that combined with his clinical acumen make him one of the best physicians I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He is warm, friendly and truly cares about those he treats.

Compassionate

Posted on March 13th, 2013

A very understanding, kind and genuine doctor. So glad to have him

Posted on November 6th, 2012

Dr. Gendron was very kind and easy to talk with. His accuracy in diagnosing a disorder was on point. Very professiaonal and went out of his way to help.

patient for 3 years

Posted on September 6th, 2011

long waits in the waiting area, when you finally get in appointment lasts a whole 2 minutes. Always backed up and appointment is never on time. Waitin ...