Dr. Timothy George MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Austin, TX

no change

July 28th, 2016
Dr.Timothy George review Austin Texas DCMC
Dr. Timothy George is a phenomenal neurosurgeon he takes the up most care of his patients and always listens to the concerns of the patient and parent no matter the age. Through the years I've seen him stay calm, cool, and collected in a crisis which is so comforting when you feel like your life is falling apart. He makes sure that protocols are always inforced & more. He's serious when needed and personal at the same time. I can go on & on he's a fantastic neurosurgeon with fantastic staff!

December 1st, 2015
Dr. George is fantastic! Finally happy and healthy because of him. He is such an inspirational man and I truly look up to him!

October 12th, 2015
Best pediatric Chiari doc in Texas

August 5th, 2015
Dr. George performed surgery on our son when he had a shunt malfunction. We live in Houston and were visiting family outside of Austin when this occurred. Our son was transported via Star Flight to Brackenridge Children's and Dr. George just happened to be on call that day. He was incredible! and a TRUE BLESSING! There are not enough kind words to say about him or the way in which he treated our son and family. We are forever grateful to him for performing the revision on our sweet child and the sincere compassion he showed during our entire stay there.

April 7th, 2015
Awesome doctor!

March 11th, 2014
We love Dr George! He's been a blessing to our family, he successfully removed our son's brain tumor a year ago. From day one he took time to educate us about the brain and type of tumor, procedure, etc He has eased our fears and answers our questions honestly. My son is very comfortable with him. Dr George has changed ours. He will be forever in our hearts and prayers.

November 13th, 2012
He is amazing.... I cant even describe in simple words however he saved my son's brain tumor recurrence. He is AMAZING. Thanks Dr. George!

September 8th, 2011
Dr. George is an exceptional doctor who gives the utmost care and consideration to his pediatric patients. We are truly blessed to have him as apart of our team of Dell doctors who provide outstanding care of our son.

April 8th, 2011
Our Hero
When my son was diagnosed I was a mess. Dr. George has a much needed calmness. He was very thorough in educating us on every possible avenue. My son was in surgery for 6 hours. When he met us in the waiting room; he could tell how distraught we were and gave both my husband and I a hug! He kept asking if we were ok. Although these surgeries may be "routine" to him, his bedside manner was not! He was a caring and compassionate doctor. We will forever be grateful for his God given skills. We were very fortunate to have him as our son's neurosurgeon.

September 11th, 2009
Very intelligent, very personable
His knowledge and ability to diagnose made our previous dr look like a quack.