A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Georgelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Georgelas, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgelas graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Georgelas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy John Georgelas MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Georgelas practice?
- Dr. Timothy Georgelas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Georgelas practices Aerospace Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Richardson Preventive Medicine Specialists and Richardson Radiologists.