Dr. Timothy Gibbons MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 8th, 2016
I am very happy with..
I am very happy with all in the system.You are a very serious with me as a patient and every thing has been GREAT!!!!!!!! Every one I talked to about my surgery couldn't believe how good I handled it. thanks to all who were help to me and treated me like family. Thank yOU, AGAIN fRAN

March 1st, 2016
I liked Dr,Gibbins m..
I liked Dr,Gibbins my arm was in bad shape he fixed it and now my arm is healing still have pain but probably always will. Hes a very good Dr.

February 15th, 2016
I am always pleased ..
I am always pleased with Dr. Gibbons and the care he gives. I arrived early for my appointment because of other commitments that day and his staff was able to get me in a little earlier than scheduled. Dr. Gibbons reviewed my x-ray with me and explained the options for care. I felt well informed and satisfied with the decision made.

December 2nd, 2015
Awesome!
My procedure was done in Hampton. All went according to plan and I appreciate that. Every step of the way the next step was explained to me as well as what I could expect after. Again, I truly appreciate that. Dr. Gibbons was awesome as usual. I was especially thrilled to have Dee Keninger as my nurse. That brought any anxiety completely at bay. She is the best! 2 weeks after surgery, I'm doing well and experiencing soreness as Dr. Gibbons told me would happen.

April 23rd, 2015
Quick and Thorough
Dr. Gibbons was very thorough and quick as well. He did a nice job explaining the problem and possible remedies. It put me at ease with my decision on how to proceed. Very capable doctor!

January 28th, 2015
Very friendly
We were referred to Dr. Gibbons for Dave's Shoulder injury. We were very pleased with everyone. Dr. Gibbons explained everything very well and it was easy for us to understand. The office staff & nurse were very friendly, courteous & helpful as well. We were not told that if he had the cortizone injection, we'd have to wait 6 weeks before he could have surgery. Unfortunately, the injection has not helped. He is very uncomfortable and in alot of pain for the next 6 weeks. That is the only thing we were unaware of. Overall experience was good. We are thankful for having Mercy Medical to go to.

August 11th, 2014
Caring
Dr. Gibbons explained the results of the test to determine the severity of the CTS. He also explained the surgery for the release. He answered my questions as I had them. I have been satisfied with my care so far.

July 18th, 2014
Very Professional
As the mother of this patient I was very impressed with Dr. Gibbons. He was very professional but very down to earth and explained what was going on with Megan's knee on terms so she could also understand. The nurse was also very pleasant and we were made to feel very comfortable.

June 6th, 2014
Professional
My appointment was at 8:25. I was called in by the nurse about 8:20 and only waited about 2 minutes for Dr. Gibbons to see me. Dr. Gibbons has always taken the time to answer any of my questions and explain things in a way I can understand. He has never made me feel like he was rushed to get to his next patient. The whole staff at MC Clinic is very friendly, professional, and helpful. If you have to see an orthopedic doctor I would highly recommend MC Clinic and Dr. Gibbons.

May 9th, 2014
Great
Has been 6 months since I had a right reverse shoulder replacement. This was my 6 month check up and my last one. I'm very pleased how it turned out and is nice to be able to do things without my shoulder hurting. Dr. Gibbons showed me the x-rays and said everything looked good.

May 6th, 2014
Great
Repair of 4 severed muscles and a torn tendon. Operation went very good,but after block wore off sever pain for 5 days. Repair was excellent , I have full movement . Dr Gibbons was great to work with. Thanks doc

April 18th, 2014
Wonderful
I was called early, promptly seen by Dr. Gibbons who reviewed the MRI photos with me and outlined the treatment options. I received a cortisone shot and a follow-up appointment. There was absolutely no waiting in the waiting room, in the treatment room or for the support staff to administer the treatment. My appointment was for 2:10. I was on my way home completely satisfied with the appointment by 2:35.