inactive

Overall Review

• 12 reviews

October 7th, 2011
Butchered my face
I consented to the rhinoplasty, but one side of my nose is collapsed and I woke up THREE agonizing times during the operation. I have never felt more pain physically in my life. Also, a brow lift was done WITHOUT my consent and I have continually experienced numbness on the top of my skull, as well as migraine headaches. I'm contacting an attorney because Dr Gillum won't return my calls, yet told a mutual friend of ours (who is an anesthesiologist) that it's MY fault my nose is collapsed and deformed. I am shocked and I feel violated. I will be posting photos all over google soon. Stay posted.

April 19th, 2011
rude incompetent staff
took a month to get an appointmentPA who saw me was good. Still have not seen doc.Was told would be contacted to schedule a procedure. I called back a WEEK later. Receptionist told me "we're busy. we'll call you when WE'RE ready." Asked, would this be days? weeks? months? Was told "Don't know, can't help you. Just go away." Whether or not the good doctor is or is not a 'good doctor' I can't say, but his office is poorly managed and his secretarial staff seem to have nothing but contempt for his patients.

December 8th, 2010
Ongoing patient
I'm a periodic patient of Dr. Gillum's for facial filler and skin treatments. I also am on my 2nd round of Botox. My first Botox experience lasted a considerable amount of time. All of the girls at the office, regardless of their position, are well-kept and always dressed in business attire. They are actually one of my favorite aspects of the office! I love Dr. Gillum's work, which is why I'm scheduled for rhinoplasty, but the welcoming feel you get from the staff is awesome. I think it's sadly obvious that the derogatory comments are from a certain heartbroken individual. I'm sure he and his staff are well aware of who you are and you're just making yourself look psycho. I say if anyone has any doubts about this facility or Dr. go check him out for yourself! You'll be pleasantly surprised at how wonderful the whole experience is I'm sure. Happy holidays!! :)

October 28th, 2010
Thank You Dr. Gillum!
I had my procedure with him and I LOVE IT! Even though I am an RN, I am usually apprehensive about any "surgery" BUT absolutely would do it again tomorrow with the wonderful results he gave me. The staff was very helpful and he's #1 in my book! He combines art with a physician's skill and his staff are absolutely AMAZING! After extensive searching I found him through a friend and he far exceeded my expectations. I used another MD I knew from my hospital for 2 previous procedures and was happy but not blown away. I wish I could have found him back then. I looked at photos of his work for all his procedures and they were truly wonderful. All of them! He is definitely a master at his craft and I will be a patient for life. Before you go elsewhere, visit him. You'll be glad you did. Thank You...Thank You Dr. Gillum!

January 11th, 2010
I JUST LOVE HIM
Dr GILLUM IS A GREAT DR.HE HAS DONE MANY PROCEDURES ON ME AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEM. HE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY AND VERY GOOD BED SIDE MANNERS.HIS STAFF AT BOTH OF HIS OFFICES COULD NOT TREAT YOU ANY BETTER. THE ONLY BAD THING IS YOUE WAIT TIME. BUT WHEN HE GETS TO YOU HE NEVER RUSHES. I WOULD SEND ANYONE I KNOW TO HIM

January 11th, 2010
Buyer Beware!
I would never recommend this doctor for in-office lipo. They are NOT set up to deal with atypical patient complications.Also, I was in charge of my own recovery and follow ups. The incision healed well, but I now have a ball of scar tissue that has replaced my double chin. I would not trust him to correct this.

January 8th, 2010
Looser doctor!!!!
Doctor Gillum is a horrible doctor and DO NOT use him for anything. He has done some wrong things in his office and should have his license revoked. I dated this looser before and trust me, not a good person to do business with!!!!

December 22nd, 2009
Dr. G is absolutely amazing, very kind caring, defiantly a perfectionist and has treated my whole family wonderful! I have been to his Carmel office and unlike other statements it is very clean and great. The staff is AMAZING, friendly and dresses very professional! I have also recieved botox as well and it worked great unlike the the other person mentioned! I am a medical aesthician and would trust DR. G and staff with my face forever!

December 14th, 2009
It amazes me of how much time some people have on their hands to write such negative comments about someone...Dr G is a great doctor and very professional..You people who have this kind of time to talk about chipped nail polish etc,etc,etc, have a lot of time on your hands..get a life and a job! I am sure you are just hating life because he didnt give you the time of day...Move on bitter gal!

November 29th, 2009
Go Somewhere Else -- There are many plastic surgeons around!
Gillum's office in Carmel is a dump. It is dark, the carpet and chairs are stained, the office staff will ignore you until you beg them to acknowledge your presence. They are dressed like they're going out to wash the car. Gillum never shows up. The worse part: I went there last Sept for Botox and I don't know what they gave me, it must have been nothing, because my wrinkles, and they were very fine--not deep--never went away. A week and a month later, I looked just like I did when I went in there. I also notifed the supplier of Botox, to let the company know he is defrauding their product. I paid good money for that "treatment" and I surely believe that NOTHING was injected into my skin. So, be warned. If you go to Gillum, you just may not get anything. And all you will see are 3 or 4 silly women dressed like trailer trash, even with chipped nail polish, telling you to "high five" them, and "isn't everything just great." This place is so unprofessional.

November 16th, 2009
Highly Recommend
Dr. Gillum is a fantastic doctor in every way. I have been seeing him for about six years. He is excellent at what he does, he is caring and kind and patient. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 15th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr Gillum was so great and nice and took so much time and willing to do what my needs want. Great with children just a long wait sometimes for appointments due to very busy needs more hours in the Carmel Office.