Dr. Timothy Gillum MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Marion, IN

January 11th, 2010
I JUST LOVE HIM
Dr GILLUM IS A GREAT DR.HE HAS DONE MANY PROCEDURES ON ME AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEM. HE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY AND VERY GOOD BED SIDE MANNERS.HIS STAFF AT BOTH OF HIS OFFICES COULD NOT TREAT YOU ANY BETTER. THE ONLY BAD THING IS YOUE WAIT TIME. BUT WHEN HE GETS TO YOU HE NEVER RUSHES. I WOULD SEND ANYONE I KNOW TO HIM

January 11th, 2010
Buyer Beware!
I would never recommend this doctor for in-office lipo. They are NOT set up to deal with atypical patient complications.Also, I was in charge of my own recovery and follow ups. The incision healed well, but I now have a ball of scar tissue that has replaced my double chin. I would not trust him to correct this.

January 8th, 2010
Looser doctor!!!!
Doctor Gillum is a horrible doctor and DO NOT use him for anything. He has done some wrong things in his office and should have his license revoked. I dated this looser before and trust me, not a good person to do business with!!!!

December 22nd, 2009
Dr. G is absolutely amazing, very kind caring, defiantly a perfectionist and has treated my whole family wonderful! I have been to his Carmel office and unlike other statements it is very clean and great. The staff is AMAZING, friendly and dresses very professional! I have also recieved botox as well and it worked great unlike the the other person mentioned! I am a medical aesthician and would trust DR. G and staff with my face forever!

December 14th, 2009
It amazes me of how much time some people have on their hands to write such negative comments about someone...Dr G is a great doctor and very professional..You people who have this kind of time to talk about chipped nail polish etc,etc,etc, have a lot of time on your hands..get a life and a job! I am sure you are just hating life because he didnt give you the time of day...Move on bitter gal!

November 16th, 2009
Highly Recommend
Dr. Gillum is a fantastic doctor in every way. I have been seeing him for about six years. He is excellent at what he does, he is caring and kind and patient. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 15th, 2009
Great Doctor
Dr Gillum was so great and nice and took so much time and willing to do what my needs want. Great with children just a long wait sometimes for appointments due to very busy needs more hours in the Carmel Office.

October 8th, 2009
I was very pleased at my office visit. His whole staff is warm and welcoming. Its pure talent and excellence!

September 1st, 2009
RUN AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR
THIS DR HAS THE WORST BEDSIDE MANNERS. I HAVE HEARD HIM BE SO RUDE TO PEOPLE. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM OR SENT ANYONE TO HIM

August 7th, 2009
Too long to wait.....
Very pleased with everything except wait time. Better scheduling is needed. Constantly late.

January 31st, 2009
Tim Gillum is the best ENT in Grant county. He does an awesome job and i would refer anyone to him!

October 29th, 2008
Excellent Doctor
Good doctor! He is a very funny guy but very proffesional. He def made me feel like I was in good hands. The results from my facelift were amazing!