inactive

Timothy A Girard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

February 13th, 2013
The worst experience I've ever had in the ER
I went to the Touro emegency room with my husband after getting a stomach virus and spending an extended amount of time with vomitting and abdominal pain. Dr. Girard came in for less than 30 seconds and poked my stomach one time. His exam was pitiful, but luckily all we came for was a CT scan to make sure I didn't have appendicitis. When I received the bill months later, not only did his staff fail to file my insurance but he charged me for a level 5 emergency room visit (which is a $1200 charge for his 30 seconds of time). I have spent the past year fighting this bill which I feel was not coded correct and trying to get his billing company to correctly file my insurance all without success. Thank you Dr. Girard for the ongoing headache.

September 5th, 2012
Inndifferent and uncaring
My daughter saw this Dr. in the ER at Touro Infirmary. His bedside manner is as lacking as his skills. He was unprepared for an exam which had to be repeated when he got all the supplies. He would speak to us from the doorway without closing the door, violating HIPPA privacy laws. The visit to the ER was horrendous. We would NEVER see this Dr. again.