A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Givens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Givens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Givens graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Givens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Givens MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Givens practice?
- Dr. Timothy Givens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Givens practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians.