Overall Review

3.4

February 11th, 2015
Worst doctor I have ever been to in my life.

February 11th, 2014
Listens and easy to approach
Dr listens to all my concerns and addresses each one. Has sent me for referrals and office is good with follow-up care. I recommend Dr Goetze to all my family and friends who are in search of a pcp.

May 21st, 2012

May 21st, 2012
This Doc will run minors thru his office like a "puppy mill". He does not follow up and does not ask for any backround. As far as an adult you can pretty much ask and receive whatever meds you are looking for. He staff act as gate keepers protecting the identity of all Dr's that are practing there. He is also part of the Beaver Medical Center, where after research I found out that he is a new Dr to the Medical Center, in Pa. The Beaver Falls Behavior Clinic,located in Pa is where I tracked this Doc down at. Again after reading ratings from others which only confirmed my suspicious outlook on this Doc, I highly reccomend that you seek treatment else where. I am currently looking into seeking a lawyer because he treated a minor without consent of the parents, and gave the minor meds used to treat alcohol withdrawal along with a antidepressant, this patients medical records where never sought before treatment, and this amount of meds were given to a minor for Anxiety..PLEASE BEWARE.

March 7th, 2012
I love Dr Goetz
This Dr has always been very good to me, gets to the point, listens to my concerns and talks me through things and what I need to do. I have had very courteous service in the office and when calling about issues.

December 8th, 2011
First time visit
This was my first visit at Dr Goetz's office. It was for a pre-op exam. Both the receptionist and the nurse were friendly and helpful. The wait time was a reasonable 15 minutes. Dr Goetz seemed helpful and willingly answered any questions that I had. My experience was good and I would try him again.