A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Goggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Goggins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Goggins, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hospice Care
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nose Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goggins graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Goggins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Goggins MD is a male Hematologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Goggins practice?
- Dr. Timothy Goggins has 10 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Goggins practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Chilton, WI.
See Appleton Hematologists and Appleton Oncologists.