A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Goodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Goodson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Goodson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Goodson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Goodson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy C Goodson MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Goodson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Goodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Goodson practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.